Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moonlighting


Before starting this business six years ago, I worked a corporate job in Manhattan and I spent each moment of my commute fantasizing about starting a family and a business.

When I finally made the transition, my husband Tom not only supported our new family until I got the business off the ground, but he helped me with every aspect of my new venture. For years, he worked triple duty as a union electrician, my baking assistant & business partner and hands-on father to our new daughter.

Almost two years ago, I had the pleasure of returning the favor when he made the decision to leave his day job to pursue his own dream - to be a photographer. Tom Ciriello Photography is now a reality and I'm having a great time moonlighting as his assistant on photo shoots!

These are some shots from a wedding we did this week-end.

If you want to check out more of Tom's work, you can visit his website and blog at www.tomciriellophotography.com.





2 comments:

  1. Those are some very nice photos and you have a great looking blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, that's quite a compliment coming from you - thanks so much for visiting!

    ReplyDelete